Two years ago we ran a very successful project over the summer holidays with 4 students from UTC Reading. This summer I’m pleased to say we have another opportunity, and are looking to find 2-3 students to work with us in Reading for 2 days/week over the summer holidays. We will pay you – it is proper work!
We have a
couple of exciting IoT projects to deliver for clients, and we want to talk to you if you are a student with web programming experience who can show us something you’ve done, ideally using one or more of:
- React (or Phaser)
You get bonus points if:
- you’ve written something with a 2.5d (isometric grid) perspective
- you have done anything interesting with the Internet of Things and sensors
- you have UX design skills
Even if you have none of that but have some web front or back-end programming experience, are friendly, enthusiastic, good at solving problems and a quick learner then please get in touch – we like working with fun people!
You’ll be a full member of the team, and your opinion will count. We can offer you:
- 2 days a week, paid above minimum wage
- Work on an internet of things project for one of our clients
- References for university or work
If you are interested in working with us then please email me your CV/personal statement and links to some of your work. I’ll arrange for us to meet in the next couple of weeks and tell you more about the project and see how we get on. We will start work after your exams are finished – so this won’t be a distraction.